If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (616) 662-9700

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Fire Extinguisher dust in Sparta, MI


Tenant sprayed fire extinguisher in the laundry room due to a small fire. SERVPRO of Southwest Grand Rapids was called for Clean Up. SERVPRO of Southwest Grand ... READ MORE



Water Damage to Commercial Building in Grand Rapids


A busted water main created several inches of standing water in this Grand Rapids business. SERVPRO of Southwest Grand Rapids worked around the clock to restore... READ MORE



Wimbeldon Apartments


Fire at Wimbeldon Apartments in Grandville MI. SERVPRO of Southwest Grand Rapids delivered our Portable Office for the RED CROSS to use for the tenants that wer... READ MORE



Water Damage to Assisted Living Home in Wyoming, MI


This senior citizen’s Wyoming residence experienced serious water damage due to a fire that occurred. SERVPRO of Southwest Grand Rapids has the expertise ... READ MORE



Sprinkler system malfunction, Southwest Grand Rapids


The sprinkler system malfunctioned in a Southwest Grand Rapids municipal building and water covered 60% of our building. SERVPRO of Southwest Grand Rapids came ... READ MORE



Roof Leak, Southwest Grand Rapids


A roof leak and recent rain storm caused this local warehouse to flood, leaving standing water throughout. SERVPRO of Southwest Grand Rapids arrived and was abl... READ MORE



Tornado, Flood Damage Southwest Grand Rapids


A recent tornado came through and flooded our commercial basement. Due to a huge surge of rain the outside drains were not able to drain properly, as they were ... READ MORE



Fire due to electrical shortage, Southwest Grand Rapids


An electrical shortage in the server room cause a fire to burst out at a local dutch food supply store. The Fire damage was limited to the server closet, howeve... READ MORE



Electrical Fire, Southwest Grand Rapids


Faulty outlets can cause severe damage. This home owner was very lucky, that the fire was contained to just one room. Most of the damage from this electrical fi... READ MORE



Halloween Décor Fire, Southwest Grand Rapids


Decorating for Halloween can be very fun and exciting. However for this home owner as faulty extension cord cause a fire, damaging 75% of the house. Hardwood fu... READ MORE



Exhaust fan failure, Southwest Grand Rapids


Leaving on your exhaust fan in your bathroom after a nice hot shower can help to remove moisture from the room. However over usage, a faulty fan or faulty elect... READ MORE



Smoke damage, Southwest Grand Rapids


A small fire in a home can cause damage to the entire house not just the affected fire area, but from the smoke. SERVPRO of Southwest Grand Rapids arrived at th... READ MORE



Smoke damage, Southwest Grand Rapids


When a fire strikes your home, the after math of Fire damage, is soot and water damage. SERVPRO of Southwest Grand Rapids provided fire damage clean up along wi... READ MORE



Roof Leak caused MOLD, Southwest Grand Rapids, MI


This Grand Rapids business owner discovered mold growth in their office. SERVPRO of Southwest Grand Rapids has trained technicians that were able to test and re... READ MORE



Leaking water pipe, Walker MI


This Walker family discovered extensive microbial growth in their home. Mold problems like this can be mitigated with the right expertise and equipment. Since m... READ MORE



Basement Mold Growth, Kentwood, MI


This Kentwood family discovered extensive microbial growth in their home. Believe it or not, mold problems like this can be mitigated with the right expertise a... READ MORE



Mold Growth, Sparta


This Sparta family discovered mold growth in their home. SERVPRO of Southwest Grand Rapids has trained technicians that were able to test and remove the mold gr... READ MORE



Commercial Mold Growth in Georgetown, MI


This Georgetown business discovered extensive mold growth in their bathroom. SERVPRO of Southwest Grand Rapids worked around the clock to remediate the problem,... READ MORE



Mold Remediation in Basement in Wyoming, Mi


When a home suffers a water damage event, a mold infestation can quickly arise and spread throughout a home in 48-72 hours. Because mold can produce allergens a... READ MORE



Tree damage due to wind storm, Grand Rapids MI


This family’s Kentwood home suffered serious damage after a recent wind storm. Thankfully they called SERVPRO of Southwest Grand Rapids and we were able t... READ MORE



Storm Damage in Portland, MI


This Portland business suffered serious damage after a recent tornado. SERVPRO of SW Grand Rapids worked around the clock to clean up debris, dried the structur... READ MORE