Flooded Office Building in Grand Rapids, MI
This Grand Rapids business experienced serious water damage after a pipe burst in the ceiling. Ceiling tiles fell in multiple rooms, leaving wet insulation on surface tops of the kitchen, offices and restrooms. Not to mention the 5,000 sq ft of flooding. SERVPRO of Southwest Grand Rapids has the expertise and equipment to mitigate water losses just like this one. The owner was very grateful that we provided them with a quick turn-around.
For help restoring your home or business after a water loss, call SERVPRO of Southwest Grand Rapids at (616) 662-9700.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.