Commercial Mold Growth in Georgetown, MI
This Georgetown business discovered extensive mold growth in their bathroom. SERVPRO of Southwest Grand Rapids worked around the clock to remediate the problem, so that the office could be restored as quickly and seamlessly as possible.
If You See Visible Mold
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Southwest Grand Rapids for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.