If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (616) 662-9700

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Exhaust fan failure, Southwest Grand Rapids

Leaving on your exhaust fan in your bathroom after a nice hot shower can help to remove moisture from the room. However over usage, a faulty fan or faulty electrical lines can cause more damage to the house in result of a fire. This house suffered an entire bathroom loss due to a faulty exhaust fan. SERVPRO of Southwest Grand Rapids trained professionals were able to complete an entire demolition of the bathroom to prepare for reconstruction. This was not the only damage to home. The rest of the house had smoke, soot and water damage that required water mitigation and in house fire cleaning. This process took us four days to complete the in house fire cleaning.

Our Fire Damage Restoration Services

Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions.  We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage.  We will also treat your family with empathy and respect and your property with care.

Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage? Call Us Today – (616) 662-9700

Highly Trained Restoration Specialists