No time like the present to Plan for disaster Southwest Grand Rapids
No one ever plans on a disaster, but now, you can prepare for it. The SERVPRO® Emergency READY Profile (ERP) will help ensure you are “Ready for whatever happens.”
In the event of an emergency, the ERP can help minimize business interruptions by having and immediate plan of action in place for your facility. The ERP is a comprehensive document containing critical information about your business, including emergency contacts, shut-off valve locations and priority areas. The ERP also establishes SERVPRO® of Southwest Grand Rapids as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider, giving you access to over 45 years of experience and a System more than 1,700 franchises strong. The ERP is a no-cost assessment; all it requires is little time, making it a great value that could save you time and money in the future. By downloading the free SERVPRO® READY App, this information is stored electronically and can be accessed using your mobile device making help just a few clicks away.
Preparation is the key to making it through any size disaster, whether it is a mall water leak, a large fire or an area flood. Having a plan in place may help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive and get you back in the building following a disaster. Don’t wait until disaster strikes. Call SERVPRO® of Southwest Grand Rapids at 616-662-9700 to establish your Emergency READY Profile, and be “Ready for whatever happens.”
Advantages of the SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile
- A no-cost assessment of your facility.
- A concise profile document containing only the ciriti9cal information needed in the event of an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- Establishes SERVPRO® of Southwest Grand Rapids as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
Contact us today at 616-662-9700 to schedule your no-cost assessment!