Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire Damage Restoration Professionals

Our team here at SERVPRO of South and North West Grand Rapids is expertly trained to help you combat any fire damage that comes your way. Give us a call today to learn more!

Fire Damage Specialists in Grand Rapids, MI

Here in Grand Rapids, MI, SERVPRO of South and North West Grand Rapids has your back whenever fire damage, storm damage, water damage, or mold come your way. As summer heats up and summer storms come rolling in, give us a call to take care of all your restoration needs. 

Fire Damage Can Be Repaired

Fire damage is a double-edged sword: oftentimes, fire leaves property burned and charred beyond repair, and smoke leaves a nasty odor behind! Whether you're in need of deodorization or general fire damage clean up, SERVPRO of South and North West Grand Rapids is the place to call!

Spontaneous combustion of painter’s rags, Georgetown MI

Mixing liquid chemicals is a hazard that we are all aware of. However, the hazard is still there even on cloth. When working around chemicals ensure that you are aware of the reaction during use; exercising proper storage and disposal procedures. This fire was caused by a chemical reaction amongst used rags with multiple chemicals. SERVPRO of Southwest Grand Rapids was able to mitigate the fire and water damage to pre-construction condition.

Grease fire, Sparta MI

Never leave your stove unattended while cooking with grease. This gas stove caught on fire after the grease spilled over. Fortunately the fire damage was contained to just the stove the top area and the rest of the house was only affected with smoke damage.

Fire Place Fire, Hudsonville, MI

Fire places in the home are very relaxing and a great way to spend quality with your loved ones in the middle of the cold Michigan weather. Proper annual cleaning and inspection of your chimney and fire place can help prevent damage such as this to your home. SERVPRO of Southwest Grand Rapids was able to mitigate the fire and water damage to pre-construction condition.

Apartment fire, Wyoming MI

SERVPRO of Southwest Grand Rapids responded to this Apartment fire to mitigate the debris from fire and water damage, then boarding up the affected areas for safety precautions. By using our ozone machine and chemical sponges, we were able to remove the smell for the remaining tenants was able to mitigate the water within 6 hours.

Dryer fire, Grand Rapids MI

This commercial dryer caught fire due to lint build up in the lines. Cleaning your dryer vents is not something you may think about in your weekly cleaning, but should be done on an annual basis to help prevent fires.

House fire, Jenison MI

After fire broke out in the kitchen in this Jenison home, the water damage caused the ceiling to collapse. SERVPRO of Southwest Grand Rapids was able to mitigate the water and debris “Like it never even happened”.