Fire due to electrical shortage, Southwest Grand Rapids
An electrical shortage in the server room cause a fire to burst out at a local dutch food supply store. The Fire damage was limited to the server closet, however the water damage that was left behind took the longest to repair. SERVPRO of Southwest Grand Rapids, responded to restore all damaged and salvageable goods not affected by fire or water. The team went above and beyond the customers’ expectations by their professionalism, thorough cleaning and communication skills. The store was able only closed for four days due to cleaning and was able to open the doors for business as usual. After six of months of reconstruction, they are now fully operational.