Electrical Fire, Southwest Grand Rapids
Faulty outlets can cause severe damage. This home owner was very lucky, that the fire was contained to just one room. Most of the damage from this electrical fire is from the smoke. SERVPRO of Southwest Grand Rapids arrived at the scene not wasting a moment. We blocked off areas of the house that were not affected to contain the smell from spreading, then got to work picking up the debris and packaging the contents for cleaning off site. We used chemical sponges to clean the surfaces inside the house and other disinfecting/odor removing supplies on household contents. All laundry was washed in our eSporta washing machine, processed at our office. Upon completion of reconstruction all items were returned to the owner, "Like it never even happened."
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage. We will also treat your family with empathy and respect and your property with care.
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage? Call Us Today – (616) 662-9700
Highly Trained Restoration Specialists