What our Customers say...
Fire Damage Testimonials
SERVPRO has been absolutely amazing throughout the entire cleanup and restoration process. We had a dryer fire, and after contacting my insurance company, SERVPRO was next on the list. They arrived the same day to take initial measurements, scope the job, and prepare an estimate for my insurance. The cleanup crew for the soot and smoke was top-notch, with Joyce and Don providing excellent customer service. The technicians asked questions of us throughout, worked with us on items we felt did not need cleaning, and provided tips and insights to address every area of our home. Their treatment of our space was nothing short of exemplary. The team was considerate, communicative, and most importantly, detailed in their work. We still have a bit of work to go to reach pre-fire condition, but I know I'm in good hands with SERVPRO on the job. Keep up the good work!
After our house caught fire six months ago, SERVPRO of Southwest Grand Rapids came to clean up the damage. They packed out all of our salvageable contents, stored and cleaned them. Upon construction completion of our home, they brought everything back to our home "Like it never even happened." Thanks guys for everything that you do, we so appreciate it.
We are so thankful to have our house back to one piece! Thanks SERVPRO of Southwest Grand Rapids for your quick response and attention detail to cleaning the soot from our house.
Very happy with crew attitude and quality!
An electrical shortage in our server room cause a fire to burst out. The Fire damage was limited to the server closet, however the soot and water damage that was left behind took the longest to restore. SERVPRO of Southwest Grand Rapids, responded to restore all damaged and salvageable goods not affected by fire or water. The team went above and beyond our expectations by their professionalism, thorough cleaning and communication skills. The store was able only closed for four days due to cleaning and was able to open the doors for business as usual upon cleaning. We are now fully operational, like it never even happened.
When a fire devastated half of our church we called SERVPRO of Southwest Grand Rapids to help with restoration of the existing structure in order to continue worshipping in the gym. They came out the day we called them and were very knowledgeable and helpful. They began work immediately on the existing structure and restored the gym cleaner than it was before the fire! They moved very quickly and efficiently and were able to get us in before expected. Thank you Ron Brunink and Randy Oosterheart and the SERVPRO of Southwest Grand Rapids team for your hard work!
Definitely call SERVPRO, responded quickly. Took care of all the needs, washing painting, Ted is phenomenal with his customer service and knowledge. Technicians handled fragile items with extreme care, cleaned to tip top shape and our home is ready carpet installation. The levels of professionalism, courtesy, attention to details, and willingness to please us as a customer was superb and very refreshing, especially since I was already stressed from the fire and everything evolving from the fire. Everyone from the supervision team down to the workers on to the crew picking up the equipment for return have each been a great pleasure to work with. Your team has shown us the Light at the end of tunnel.
Our building suffered a large loss due to fire affecting three units. However the amount of water damage covered two floors and 20 units. I called John and within two hours the team of 10 or more showed up, getting straight to work! The blocked off unaffected area’s with plastic to contain the smoke smell, mitigated the water, demolished the fire damage, brought in the Desiccant trailer and when shift came you couldn’t even tell that it was a different crew. I love working with SERVPRO of Southwest Grand Rapids because they are experienced professionals with knowledge above the rest in their field! Thank you for taking care of our facility and ensuring that our residents were not further disturbed from this tragedy.