Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Smoke damage, Southwest Grand Rapids

When a fire strikes your home, the after math of Fire damage, is soot and water damage. SERVPRO of Southwest Grand Rapids provided fire damage clean up along wi... READ MORE

Smoke damage, Southwest Grand Rapids

A small fire in a home can cause damage to the entire house not just the affected fire area, but from the smoke. SERVPRO of Southwest Grand Rapids arrived at th... READ MORE

Exhaust fan failure, Southwest Grand Rapids

Leaving on your exhaust fan in your bathroom after a nice hot shower can help to remove moisture from the room. However over usage, a faulty fan or faulty elect... READ MORE

Halloween Décor Fire, Southwest Grand Rapids

Decorating for Halloween can be very fun and exciting. However for this home owner as faulty extension cord cause a fire, damaging 75% of the house. Hardwood fu... READ MORE

Electrical Fire, Southwest Grand Rapids

Faulty outlets can cause severe damage. This home owner was very lucky, that the fire was contained to just one room. Most of the damage from this electrical fi... READ MORE

Fire due to electrical shortage, Southwest Grand Rapids

An electrical shortage in the server room cause a fire to burst out at a local dutch food supply store. The Fire damage was limited to the server closet, howeve... READ MORE